Saturday, March 28, 2009

FINALLY!

So I got my letter in the mail today...

And...

I GOT IN! I am so happy and excited and a lot of other feelings I can't even describe. 

But, I must put all this on hold so I can go study for the four tests I have next week, just in time to go to a celebratory dinner with friends tonight.

As soon as I have time, I will tell ya'll about finding out and everything, but I just wanted to let ya'll know as soon as possible since everybody was so supportive! 

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

wooo hoooo!

Anne Stansell said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! !

I knew you could do it. How could they possibly have made any other choice? Uncle Garland and I are so proud for you. There are some lucky animals out there.

Lauren, Stephen, and Carden said...

Congratulations! Stephen, Carden, Ellie, and I are so proud of you! Ellie can't wait to see Dr. Ferguson!